Saturday, December 16, 2006

It Ain't Easy

It is a mixed blessing being married to a designer.
Sean booed my cartoon drunks. (see entry below)
I protested saying that I had to:
A) Protect the innocent
B) Respect the laws of stock photo agencies (Like I didn't "borrow" the meatball and moustachioed dude pic.)
C) Get something up there.

He shrugged and said,"I just didn't like it. It wasn't as good as your other stuff."

That kills me. I may have done "c" work in high school, but it is not what I want to do now. I certainly don't want to serve it to you fine folks reading this blog. I had a picture I could have used, but the person wasn't technically drunk, it was taken on New Year's Eve four years ago and I didn't have his permission. So please excuse the cartoon drunks. As penance I present to you a slightly tipsy Amanda circa 2002.



One eagle eyed reader may recognize her dark, curly locks alongside my face and realize that the photo I would have used had it not been so old and unauthorized was that of her punctuality and gravity challenged husband, beloved by all who meet him.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: